Reference and Research SupportReference service is available to all members of the UC Berkeley community and the general public. In depth consultations are available by appointment. In addition, the Library Web site has numerous research guides which are available to all online users. (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Terry (email@example.com) directly to set up an appointment.
working paper series for IRLE. Faculty are encouraged to contribute papers to the series, which is part of the eScholarship Repository. Send working papers to Terry Huwe (mailto). Preferred format: MS Word. Attachments (spreadsheets, graphics) may also be included as separate files.
- Labor Blog Digest
- → Labor & Economic News Blog
- → Immigration News Blog
- → Labor Events & Resources Blog
- → Green Employment & the Green Economy Blog
- Information Mixology – Blog
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Especially for Faculty and Students
- Labor Research Portal
- Special Collections
- Berkeley Labor Guides
- Web Guides